|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||4.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||260.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||10.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||30.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.0 %|
|Vitamin A||0.0 %|
|Vitamin C||0.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||2.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||1.0 g|
|Protein (g)||5.0 g|
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (6.5 oz.) crabmeat or 1 cup frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 18 medium mushrooms, stems removed
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 400°.
Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, bread crumbs, cheese and garlic in small bowl; fold in crabmeat. Evenly spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
Arrange mushroom caps on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!