Creamy Cheddar BLT Turkey Wraps
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||36.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||4.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||830.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||26.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||7.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||80.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||15.0 %|
|Vitamin A||10.0 %|
|Vitamin C||6.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||15.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||3.0 g|
|Protein (g)||35.0 g|
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 4 small romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size whole wheat flour tortillas or flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 slices cooked bacon
Or Try It With
Microwave cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and sour cream in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds; stir until smooth. Stir in turkey and tomato.
Arrange lettuce on centers of each tortilla, then top with turkey mixture and bacon.
Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Slice in half diagonally and serve.
Cost per serving*: $1.59.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!