Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||200.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||9.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||20.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.0 %|
|Vitamin A||2.0 %|
|Vitamin C||4.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||4.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Protein (g)||5.0 g|
- 2 cups finely chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Or Try It With
PREHEAT oven to 375°.
TOSS chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Spoon into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
BAKE uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.
Tip: You can make this dip up to 2 days ahead.\r\nCost per recipe*: $8.62.
Cost per 2-Tablespoon serving*: $0.36.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!