Easy Cheesy Artichoke Bread
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||36.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||1.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||890.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||25.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||6.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||25.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||15.0 %|
|Vitamin A||4.0 %|
|Vitamin C||4.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||20.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||2.0 g|
|Protein (g)||14.0 g|
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 French bread or Italian bread (about 16 in. long), halved lengthwise
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all ingredients except bread in small bowl; evenly spread on bread. Bake 20 minutes or until golden and heated through.
Cost per serving*: $1.03
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!