Oven-Roasted Root Vegetables
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||33.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||7.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||340.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||13.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||10.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||8.0 %|
|Vitamin A||290.0 %|
|Vitamin C||35.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||8.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||11.0 g|
|Protein (g)||3.0 g|
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 lbs. assorted root vegetables (carrots, parsnips, beets, onions and/or sweet potatoes), peeled and cut into wedges
- 10 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl until vegetables are well-coated.
Spread vegetables in large shallow roasting pan or jelly-roll pan in single layer. Roast, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
Cost per serving*: $1.16.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.\nAlso terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!