Broccoli Apple Salad with Dried Cranberries Recipe
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||18.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||3.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||380.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||17.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||15.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||1.0 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||349.0 mg|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.0 mcg|
|Calcium (mg)||45.0 mg|
|Sugar (g)||13.0 g|
|Protein (g)||4.0 g|
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 bags (12 oz. ea.) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large apple, diced
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
Or Try It With
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cayenne pepper sauce, sugar and vinegar in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except bacon; toss. Chill at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, toss in bacon.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!