Caesar Green Bean Casserole
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||17.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||3.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||390.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||20.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||4.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||10.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||6.0 %|
|Vitamin A||10.0 %|
|Vitamin C||8.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||15.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||3.0 g|
|Protein (g)||5.0 g|
- 2 1/2 cups fresh bread cubes (about 1/2-in.)
- 3 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen cut green beans, prepared according to package directions
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Toss bread cubes with margarine on baking sheet. Bake, stirring once, 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons cheese, lemon juice, mustard and garlic in medium bowl. Toss with hot green beans. Turn into greased 1-quart shallow casserole.
Broil 3 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Toss hot bread cubes with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese, then sprinkle over green beans.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!