Chicken Caesar Skewers
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||16.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||680.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||45.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||8.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||100.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||8.0 %|
|Vitamin A||20.0 %|
|Vitamin C||30.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||10.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||5.0 g|
|Protein (g)||29.0 g|
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 hoagie roll, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into bite-size chunks
- 24 grape tomatoes
Or Try It With
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl. Refrigerate 1/3 cup mixture.
Alternately thread chicken, bread and vegetables on skewers. Brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Grill or broil kabobs, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with refrigerated mixture.
Cost per serving*: $2.10
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!