|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||65.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||4.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||660.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||24.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||8.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||85.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||25.0 %|
|Vitamin A||30.0 %|
|Vitamin C||35.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||30.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||7.0 g|
|Protein (g)||29.0 g|
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. tomato puree or tomato paste (optional)
- 1 tsp. paprika or chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
Or Try It With
Combine bread crumbs, 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and parsley in small bowl. Cook bread crumb mixture in small nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet and brown chicken over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Add onion and cook, over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in tomato puree, paprika and garlic and cook until onion is tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in diced tomatoes and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in remaining 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and cheese until cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.
Add hot spaghetti and toss with tongs until combined. Sprinkle with toasted bread crumbs.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!