Corned Beef Hash
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||48.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||5.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||1770.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||45.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||13.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||155.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||35.0 %|
|Vitamin A||10.0 %|
|Vitamin C||80.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||8.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||5.0 g|
|Protein (g)||53.0 g|
- 6 medium all-purpose potatoes, peeled if desired, and cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (12 oz. ea.) corned beef
- 3/4 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 5 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Maille® Old Style Mustard
Or Try It With
Cover potatoes with water in large saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes and cook, tossing gently, until potatoes are crispy, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
Crumble in the corned beef; stir to combine. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve, if desired, with fried eggs.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!