Crunchy Chicken Cordon Bleu
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||31.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||3.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||890.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||28.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||8.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||140.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||10.0 %|
|Vitamin A||8.0 %|
|Vitamin C||45.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||25.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||4.0 g|
|Protein (g)||48.0 g|
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 6 thin slices cooked ham (about 3 oz.), divided
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Brush chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly top chicken with 4 slices ham and cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo according to package directions, adding broccoli and remaining 2 slices ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, during last 3 minutes. Let stand about 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve with chicken.
Cost per serving*: $3.05.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!