Mediterranean Vegan Burgers
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||52.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||8.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||520.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||20.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||3.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||4.0 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||330.0 mg|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.0 mcg|
|Calcium (mg)||162.0 mg|
|Sugar (g)||6.0 g|
|Protein (g)||14.0 g|
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) lentils, drained and mashed
- 1 cup cooked, cooled farro
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Dressing and Spread
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seed or flax meal, optional
- 6 vegan hamburger buns, toasted
Or Try It With
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onions, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in spinach and garlic and cook until onion is softened and mixture is dry, about 3 minutes.
Combine lentils, farro, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread, bread crumbs, sun-dried tomatoes and flax seed in large bowl.
Stir spinach mixture into bowl and form into 6 patties. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. in large nonstick skillet and cook patties over medium heat 10 minutes, turning once, until lightly golden and heated through.
Serve on buns with, if desired, lettuce and a dollop of Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!