|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||1.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||170.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||7.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||35.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.0 %|
|Vitamin A||2.0 %|
|Vitamin C||4.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||0.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Protein (g)||16.0 g|
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless salmon, cut into pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Thai red curry paste (optional)
- 1 piece (1/2-inch) fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil *
Or Try It With
From the lemon, grate enough peel to equal 1/2 tsp. and squeeze juice; set aside.
Place salmon, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, curry paste, ginger, soy sauce, cilantro and lemon juice and peel in food processor. Pulse (or chop with knife) until chopped, but not a paste. Do not over process.
Shape into 6 round patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook patties until thoroughly cooked, turning once, about 8 minutes. Serve, if desired, with additional lemon wedges and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!