Shrimp Tacos with Jalapeno Tartar Sauce
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||19.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||12.0 %|
|Sodium (mg)||84.0 %|
|Fat (g)||22.0 %|
|Saturated Fat (g)||13.0 %|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||50.0 %|
|Iron (mg)||20.0 %|
|Vitamin A||8.0 %|
|Vitamin C||15.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||15.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||9.0 g|
|Protein (g)||23.0 g|
- 1 medium red onion
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, divided
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapeño pepper
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 slices fresh pineapple (about 1/2-inch-thick)
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 flour tortillas or corn tortillas, warmed
Or Try It With
Cut 1/2-inch off stem end of onion and finely chop to make 1 tablespoon. Cut remaining onion crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine chopped onion, 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lime juice and jalapeno peppers in medium bowl; set aside.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lime juice, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and chipotle chile pepper in medium bowl. Coat onion and pineapple with 1/2 of the chipotle mixture, then coat shrimp with remaining mixture. Grill or broil until pineapple and onion are tender and shrimp turn pink. Chop onion and pineapple.
Serve shrimp, onion and pineapple in tortillas and top with jalapeno tartar sauce. Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!