Spicy Chicken Fajitas with Creamy Avocado Sauce
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||63.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||8.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||1030.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||44.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||7.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||85.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||25.0 %|
|Vitamin A||35.0 %|
|Vitamin C||110.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||15.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||9.0 g|
|Protein (g)||34.0 g|
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. sliced, pickled jalapeno peppers
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
Or Try It With
Process avocado, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, jalapeno peppers, lime juice and water in blender or food processor, adding additional water if needed, until smooth; set aside.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet.
Cook onion and red pepper in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Return chicken to skillet, then stir in chili powder. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
Evenly arrange chicken mixture down center of each tortilla, then drizzle with Creamy Avocado Sauce; roll-up.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!