Skip to content
Opens in new window
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 8 ounces green beans, halved, blanched and cooled
- 8 ounces new potatoes, quartered, cooked and cooled
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced nicoise or oil-cured olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat160
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with dressing in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons; set aside.
Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with reserved mayonnaise mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Cool, then cut into cubes.
Arrange greens on large serving platter, then top with chicken, green beans, potatoes, onion, tomatoes and eggs. Just before serving, toss with dressing.