This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or TikTok. You understand that you are providing your information to Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever and not to Instagram or TikTok. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are determined a Sweepstakes winner.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Fridge Hunters Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts October 14, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends October 24, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as follows:
a. Via Instagram or TikTok: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter on your web enabled mobile device using either the Instagram application or the TikTok application (“Site”) by following @hellmannsmayonnaise or @bestfoodsmayonnaise, uploading a photo (if entering on Instagram only) or video of the meal you created with food/ingredients you already had in your refrigerator with the hashtags #FridgeHunters and #sweepstakes and tagging @hellmannsmayonnaise or @bestfoodsmayonnaise (the “Submission”) to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the random drawing, as described below.
b. Via the Sweepstakes Website: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://www.hellmanns.com/us/en/fridge-hunters.html or https://www.bestfoods.com/us/en/fridge-hunters.html (each known as the “Sweepstakes Website” and collectively with TikTok and Instagram, the “Site”) and complete the online entry form to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the random drawing, as described below.
You must have a TikTok account to enter via TikTok. If you do not have a TikTok account, and you would like to create one, download the free TikTok application to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store. You must have an Instagram account to enter via Instagram. If you do not have an Instagram account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free Instagram application to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Instagram or TikTok account associated with the Entry. There is no limit to the number of Entries you may submit but each Entry must be unique. All Entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 24, 2021 to be eligible for the random drawing. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder of the Instagram or TikTok account submitted at the time of Entry (if Entrant entered on Instagram or TikTok) or the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter (if Entrant entered on the Sweepstakes Website). "Authorized account holder" of a Site account is defined as the person who is responsible for joining the Site and who manages the e-mail address associated with the Site account. “Authorized account holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Entry must: 1) be complete to be eligible; 2) be the property of the Entrant. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether a Submission qualifies as an Entry. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person. As applicable, normal Internet/phone access and usage/data charges imposed by Entrants’ online/mobile service will apply.
4. Entry Requirements: By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, may not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third-party materials, or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand (other than Hellmann’s or Best Foods). Sponsor may blur or black out the infringing material, in their sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Instagram and TikTok are not affiliated with this in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prizes. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Instagram or TikTok is expressed or implied. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Entries may be posted on the Sponsor’s website, social media accounts, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Entrant must have permission from anyone depicted in the Submission. Anyone depicted in the Submission must be 18 years of age or older unless the child/charge of Entrant.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Three (3) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 26, 2021. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging agency whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. GRAND PRIZE: Grand Prize (3 total): A virtual one-on-one experience with José Andrés for fifteen (15) minutes (“Experience”). There is no retail value associated with the Experience. Experience is tentatively scheduled to take place on November 19, 2021. All details including day/time of Experience are in Sponsor/chef’s sole discretion and must be used on date/time specified or prize will be forfeited.
Grand Prize winners understand that the Experience may be recorded by Sponsor and posted on various mediums, including but not limited to, social media channels and other Sponsor-selected websites, in press and on other Unilever-owned channels. In the event Experience is unable to take place or if chef is unavailable, Grand Prize will not be awarded. aPotential Grand Prize winners understand and agree that, as a condition of being awarded the prize, Grand Prize winners may be subject to a background check at the sole discretion of Sponsor; failure to comply may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. In addition, at the discretion of the Sponsor, potential Grand Prize winner may be disqualified: (a) if charged with or convicted of a felony or misdemeanor; (b) if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that awarding the prize to such individual may reflect unfavorably on the Contest or Sponsor; (c) if he/she is not eligible to receive the prize based on the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules; (d) if Sponsor determines that he/she failed to comply with these Official Rules in any way; or (e) if he/she refuses to or cannot accept the prize for any reason.
Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor.
7. GENERAL: The Site’s computer timestamp is the official timekeeper for purposes of this Sweepstakes. If potential winner entered on Instagram or TikTok, he/she/they will be initially notified by direct message on Instagram or TikTok (as applicable) and must follow the instructions outlined in the direct message within twenty-four (24) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Potential winners will need to accept @hellmannsmayonnaise as a follower on TikTok to receive a direct message, if applicable. Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return, via email/email link, a Declaration of Eligibility and liability and publicity release, except where prohibited, and assignment of rights within twenty-four (24) hours of notification. If a potential Grand Prize winner fails to return the completed declaration within twenty-four (24) hours, or if declaration is returned as undeliverable or if a potential winner is deemed ineligible, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected, time permitting. Return of prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply to direct message may result in disqualification and alternate potential winners will be selected. Winners and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Sponsor assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names, likenesses, Entries and Submissions for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account or email address associated with the Entry. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prizes from eligible Entries received, prior to cancellation as outlined above. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs.
8. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE: SPONSOR IS REGISTERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITH HEADQUARTERS IN NEW JERSEY. THE NEW JERSEY COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN NEW JERSEY.
SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Conopco, Inc. d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, New York 11747.